Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Top 4 Tips to Build your Avon Fragrance Sales


Want some tips to sell more avon perfume? Great then read on as in this post I'll include some more Avon selling tips for building your Avon fragrance sales.


  1. Find out what your customers is currently using. This way you'll know what sort of fragrance she likes whether it's floral, or oriental so you can show her an Avon perfume that matches it (which is likely to be much cheaper than the one she is currently wearing).

  2. Don't show her more than three fragrances at the one time as it can get confusing as to which smell is which. (That's why they often have coffee beans in the perfume section of the department store - to refresh your smell sense).

  3. Always leave an Avon perfume sample or two with her so she can try it at different times of the day - as often perfume can smell different in the morning than at night.

  4. Always offer her the complimentary products such as shower gel and body lotions in the same fragrance so that she has a co-ordinated avon perfume set.

Good luck with making more Avon perfume sales!

7 comments:

Chuy n Tammy said...

I really enjoy all your tips and ideas for selling. I've been an Avon customer for quite a while and realized that after I've had to search high and low for rep everytime I need something it was time for me to just get involved. Thanks for the great info here.

Tracey said...

Hey,

Thanks for dropping by. Yes I joined Avon in the beginning just because I wanted some shower gel and couldn't find a rep!

I think the majority of Avon consultants have themselves as their best customer. ;)

Glad you like the avon selling tips.

Tracey

Duff said...

Hi! I like your site here. I'm an avon gal too. Keep up the great tips! I'm checking them out. =)

Sarah
Avon rep in illinois

monalisa said...

Hi!

I have been getting great tips on Avon as to how to boost my sales as an rep.

Thanks your tips are very helpful

monalisa said...

Hi!

I have been getting great tips on Avon as to how to boost my sales as an rep.

Thanks your tips are very helpful

Davon Smith said...

Very helpful tips. Thanks a lot.I'd like to get such kind of tips on a regular basis.

Davon Smith said...

Very helpful tips. Thanks a lot.I'd like to get such kind of tips on a regular basis.