Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Start an Avon Email Club


I've been finding that my workload is becoming much easier now that I've started an email club for my Avon customers.

All email club members get extra special offers (usually on products I have gotten cheaply through advance ordering).

It also means that I can keep in contact with them very easily. If I haven't received an order from someone and there is a few days to go before it is due in to Avon, then I send a group email to everyone reminding them of the deadline for getting their orders to me.

When I do this I always get an extra five or so customers placing orders. It saves much more time that ringing everyone.

If you do send a group email, make sure that you put everyone's email addresses in the BCC section of your email program so that their email addresses are hidden from everyone else.

No comments: