Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

How to Recruit an Avon Rep

A lot of people have been asking me what I say to recruit new Reps.

Well I'm a very 'indirect' person really. Besides I think you gain more by being friendly rather than pushy. If you are pushy immediately people put up their defences.

Instead I like to plant a seed in their minds. If I've started a conversation with someone about Avon my first question is usually along the lines of "Have you thought about getting your own account with Avon so that you can buy your products directly from the company at a discount?". Immediately they feel as if I'm offering them a great opportunity rather than just trying to recruit them.

Also think about the reasons why you joined Avon. Was it for discounted products? To earn some money? Usually people join initially just to buy their own products, and then start to become interested in the business opportunity later.

1 comment:

MsBoku said...

What else do yo say? To a cold recruit. Just someone you have to bump into. How exactly do you prospect?