Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 2008!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season & are ready to get back into things now that January is here again.

I'm currently busy updating my www.Avon-Selling-Secrets.com site. I plan to make it much better for you, filled with tips and hints to make your avon businesses even better! It should be ready to go live on 15th January.

This time I won't just be focussing on selling my ebook (although that will still be there for those who want a copy), but providing resources and information that I think (hope) will help all reps.

Anyway, I'll let you all know when it's ready so that you can check it out and offer tips.

If there is anything you would particularly like to see on the site that would help your business, just add a comment below and I'll try and add in your suggestions.

Let's make 2008, great!
Tracey

No comments: