Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ebook Price Dilemma

I'm stuck as to what price to put my ebook 'Secrets to Explode your Avon Sales' at.

That's why I've been delaying putting it live because I want to get this right. You see last year it was originally selling for $4.99 and I was going to put the price up to $6.99 this year, but I'm just not sure it's the right thing to do.

I do need to pay for my server costs (hence the adsense ads on my site), so I need to charge something for it, but now I'm wondering whether I should just keep it at $4.99 to keep it at a reasonable price for everyone.

My original aim was to provide a guide to HELP my fellow Reps, not to try and profit from them.

Oh dear .. what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Robert Cummings said...

$7 would be a good price. Not sure if your content is a good read, but there are a lot of people having success selling $7 ebooks. As a matter of fact there is a site where authors can post their $7 ebooks. Hope that helps.

Robert