Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Customers don't always buy every campaign.

But make sure that they still get a brochure!

Sometimes we might skip a customer if they haven't ordered from us in the last few campaigns, but in my experience that is a mistake. My rule is that they get a brochure every campaign until they say they don't want one anymore.

This reminds me of a story of a fellow rep who continued to drop her brochure at a house that had never ordered. She was nearly going to give up when one day the lady approached her and asked her if she could do a fundraiser for the local school at which the Avon Rep of course said yes. Do you know what the sales from the fundraiser was? Over $1,000! This is a true story! (I wish it was me but it wasn't).

That story always inspires me to keep going because you never know if one day someone needs to order from you.

Always keep the door open.

No comments: