Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

'Twas two weeks before Christmas

Found this great poem, put it on the front of all your brochures

'Twas two weeks before Christmas and all through the town,
People were frantic, some felt a bit down.
Oh dear, what to do? Their shopping's not done.
They still need more gifts, some need more than one.
No need to panic, no need to fear.
Your worries are over, the Avon Gal's here.
I've got clothes, I've got toys.Books and videos too.
And beautiful jewelry - you know what to do.
Just look through the book, then give me a call.
No parking, no crowds, no need for the mall.
Personal service, Avon's guarantee;
And best of all, free home delivery!
An Avon Christmas will please everyone.
And you can relax, knowing you're done!

1 comment:

monicabrea said...

I absolutely love this I will definately have to use something of this nature during christmas this year