One of the best known products that Avon has is it's famous Skin So Soft Bath Oil. As you know it can also be used a hundred other ways other than as just a bath oil.
Make sure to let your customers know all the things it can do!
Here are a few:
1. It's a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
4. Great massage oil for tired muscles.
5. Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
6. It’s a well-known insect repellent
1. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
2. It's a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
3. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
4. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
5. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
1. It's a great insect repellent for your pet. (as recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream")
2. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so the animals don't fidget in the show ring.
3. Mix in your pet's bath water. It takes the fleas off of them.....and in between spray them with the same mixture as in #2 to help keep them off.
4. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
5. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
6. Great for pet’s dry skin: mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet's coat once per week.
1. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
2. Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
3. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
4. It removes tree sap. Prior to traveling...rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.