Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

About the Author

So I guess I'd better start with a bit about me and why I'm writing this site. Firstly, yes I AM an Avon Representative. And YES I am a SUCCESSFUL Avon Representative (Well, I make a profit anyway). And while I operate my Avon Business in Australia, I believe these tips can help other Reps all over the world.

I'm also a writer, so I've decided to combine the two and start this blog. It'll focus mainly on tips for other Reps so that can increase their customer base and make more money.

I know how hard it is when you are just starting out, so I'll try and let you know what works and what doesn't work.

I'm also the author of the bestselling ebook on eBay called 'AVON Representative SECRETS to EXPLODE your sales!' so if you are ever on eBay check it out at my store http://stores.ebay.com.au/Traceys-eBooks-and-more.

Anyway enough about me, you want some tips! Keep an eye out for my next post and I'll start posting some great ideas.

2 comments:

Grace said...

As an Australian representative you are not permitted to sell your Avon products on eBay.

This is clearly stated in the contract.

As such, you are in breach of your agreement with Avon and, in all fairness, you should be stripped of your rights to sell it as you are encroaching on other representatives territories by doing so.

Admin said...

Hi Grace,

1) I'm not selling nor ever have sold Avon products on eBay.

2) In 2007 (that's 2 years ago) I had an ebay store which I sold an ebook ABOUT Avon. The ebook is written by me and breaches no codes.

3) That store isn't even active now (I really should take down that link LOL)

4) Check your facts before you go accusing people of things.

5) Have a nice day ;)